View site in English, Español, or Français
The fair-trade ticketing company.
Sign Me Up!  |  Log In
 
Find An Event Create Your Event Help
 
SEVEN % SOLUTION
Bergamot Alley
Healdsburg, CA
Share this event:
Get Tickets
There are no active dates for this event.

Event

SEVEN % SOLUTION
MAY 11, 2013, 3 - 7pm

BERGAMOT ALLEY
328A Healdsburg Ave, 95448
707-433-8720
www.bergamotalley.com
info@bergamotalley.com

Roughly 93% of Northern California Vineyard acreage is planted to eight major grape varietals.The remaining 7% acreage is home to numerous lesser known varietals. These 'seven percent' varietals are finding anchor with a small but growing number of winemakers. This tasting is a showcase of seventeen wineries and their seven percent solutions.


Participating Wineries include:
Arnot Roberts
Bedrock Wine Co
Broc Cellars
Dirty & Rowdy Family Winery
Forlorn Hope
Idlewild Wines
Jolie-Laide
Leo Steen
Massican
Matthiasson
RPM
Ryme Cellars
Stark Wine
The Scholium Project
Two Shepherds
Unti Vineyards
Wind Gap

Discussion

Location

Bergamot Alley (View)
328a Healdsburg Avenue
Healdsburg, CA 95448
United States


Categories

Food > Beer, Wine, and Spirits

Minimum Age: 21
Kid Friendly: No
Dog Friendly: No
Non-Smoking: Yes!
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!

Contact

Owner: BERGAMOT ALLEY
On BPT Since: Apr 07, 2013
 
Bergamot Alley
707-433-8720
info@bergamotalley.com


Contact us
Email
support@brownpapertickets.com
24/7 Customer Service
1-800-838-3006 US, Canada, Puerto Rico
Resources
Developer Center
Media Center
Ticket Buyers
Track Your Order
Browse Events
Locations
Event Producers
Create an Event
Pricing
Services
Buy Pre-Printed Tickets
The Venue List
Join the mailing list
Get spam-free daily notifications of new events in your neighborhood!
Customize your mailing list
Connect with us
Use of Brown Paper Tickets is subject to our Terms & Conditions. All rights reserved. © 2000-2014 Mobile EN ES FR